Saturday, February 27, 2010

Welcome home!

Finally, after what has seemed like an eternity, our baby girls were released on Thursday February 25th.  That date alone has proven to be my lucky day in so many ways already.  On February 25, 2004, I closed on the purchase of my new home in Phoenix; on February 25, 2005, I met the man who would become my loving husband; and on February 25, 2010, my precious girls came home from the hospital with us.  We are so blessed, and happy.

We have settled in--or better said--they have settled into their routine very well, and although we are tired, we have managed to sneak in naps throughout the day and are getting pretty good at taking care of them together.  It is only Day 3 of their time with us, and we've already gotten them on a 3 - 4 hour feeding schedule.  They also love sleeping in their slings when we are busy with other chores around the house.

They love us, and each other, so much.  You can see it in their eyes.  When they sleep next to each other, it's so precious.  They stare at each other dreamily at times, and it's just the sweetest thing.

We will post pictures soon.  I know everyone is dying to see them already.  Thanks again for helping us through this long journey, and we look forward to sharing many sweet moments with you in the future.

2 comments:

  1. I know how happy you must be and I know your enjoying every minute of your time with the girls time flys so take lots of pictures :)

    Ashley R

    ReplyDelete
  2. We haven't been able to see you guys, well I think Sal saw Victor but I haven't see you, I can't wait to see your two little babies! You must be so happy! Congratulations!!!!! I'm so happy for you guys!
    Say hi! :) to Zoe and Eva :)and we'll see you soon :)
    Liz :)

    ReplyDelete