Thursday, November 19, 2009

My Growing Belly


Taken November 23, 2009

At my last doctor's visit, my doctor informed me that my 24-week belly is now the same size of the belly of a woman carrying one baby at 8 months.  Shock!  Well, it's expected with two buns in the oven.  Strangers are already commenting about my size, in the guise of "you're due any day now, huh?"...When I went shopping for groceries, one of the clerks said "Oohh...be careful, we don't want any surprises!!" when he saw me walk in.  "Don't worry.  I'm not due until February," I replied.  I told him I am expecting twins, and then he understood.

1 comment:

  1. Some people don't think before speaking. During my pregnancy some guy asked me when was the baby due. I snapped at him "why, did you make a bet?"

    ReplyDelete